Want To Build A $100K Income being An Independent Recruiter?
Are you an Independent recruiter or looking for being one? Are you planning to open a new Staffing company? Do have a startup company and looking for new clientele? Do you love to work from the comforts of your home?
If your answer is yes, you are the one we are looking for. There are no two ways that the Independent Recruiters are great. According to the study the recruiters working from home produce more results than guys working from office.
You, working as an independent recruiter is a master of your own destiny, you can work according to your timings, be picky with the type of industries you want to work. You will work from wherever you want and whenever you want (All you need is a phone, laptop and internet connection).
Earn money sitting in your living room, nobody to watch you work. Listen to your playlist and watch your favorite game. But there is a flip side to all the goodness of working from home. You might get too distracted. Sometimes the positions have to be filled on a dead line that will require a good time management and a comfortable environment.
Many independent recruiters are earning six-figure incomes while managing to strike the perfect work-life balance.
If you are a recruiter, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to work with CygniSoft Inc. a company looking for a motivated person who enjoys dealing with people to be an integral part of our team. You will be responsible for working on specific customer requirements identifying candidates for a wide range of positions. Utilizing networking, online databases and interviewing will be your tools used to succeed.
- · Develop and implement strategies for advertising priority positions.
- · Identify and screen candidates in a timely manner.
- · Establish rapport quickly with candidates and manage relationships.
- · Ensure customer requirements are managed effectively.
- · Maintain the CRM with candidate information and status.
- · Research and learn about new and emerging technologies.
- · Make accurate judgments/decisions with, at times, limited data.
- · Work from home and be self-motivated.